- Maintain and administer computer network and related computing environments: Total 55%
- Perform routine audits of systems and software – 15%
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations – 15%
- Apply operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes to network – 10%
- Responsible for system security to protect data, software, and hardware – 5%
- Install new technologies into existing systems or replace defective components – 5%
- Report technical issues to supervisors – 5%
- Provide technical support & troubleshoot reported problems from clients – 25%
- Implement, maintain, & apply IBM OS Systems (TSM, TIM, TAM, or AIX) & hardware platforms – 10%
- Prepare technical reports & studies for system upgrades and customized programs; Design, customize and configure programs to meet client needs – 5%
- Develop, document, and revise internal manuals and procedures; Create procedures for quality control standards – 5%
Travel is required: placed nationwide as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT related fields (foreign equiv. degree accepted from qualified education credentials evaluator) + 5 years of progressive, post bachelor’s work experience as systems administrator or systems analyst.
- Must be proficient in UNIX, Windows, TIM, and TAM.
- Must be certified as IBM TAM.
- Travel is required: placed nationwide as needed.
- Strongly preferred but not required: C, C++ & JAVA.
- Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training or work ex.
Interested applicants, please mail resume to Sarah Nabi, HR Manager, Intigrow, 2760 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suite D, Duluth, GA 30097. MUST REF Job#902