- Prepare technical reports & studies for system upgrades and customized programs: Total 30%
- Design, customize and configure programs to meet client needs – 7%
- Create feasibility report for the implementation of system changes – 6%
- Draft report recommending new technologies into existing computer or network systems – 5%
- Analyze cost and time required for upgrades – 5%
- Addresses compatibility issues with current systems – 5%
- Conduct workshops to gather business requirements and understand client needs – 2%
- Develop, document, and revise internal manuals and procedures: Total 20%
- Design & test procedures – 10%
- Create client training manuals – 5%
- Create procedures for quality control standards – 5%
- Conduct training for key client users and other IT support team members: Total 15%
- Develop and conduct training sessions for clients and other IT personnel – 5%
- Serve as the IT contact and resource person for client – 5%
- Provide leadership, supervision, and work guidance to client – 5%
- Consult with client management to ensure agreement on system principles: Total 10%
- Recommend system modifications or upgrades – 4%
- Explain and resolve complex technical issues – 4%
- Serve as liaison between IT staff and client management – 2%
- Implement, maintain, & apply IBM OS Systems (AIX & UNIX) & hardware platforms – 10%
- Work with IT vendors & recommend improvements; Attend seminars & workshops by vendors and IT peers – 5%
- Provide technical support & troubleshoot reported problems from clients – 5%
- Maintain & administer network & related environments; Perform routine audits of systems and software – 5%
Travel and telecommuting are required: Placed nationwide as needed.
- US Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or IT related fields + 1 year of work experience as a systems analyst or systems engineer.
- Must be proficient in AIX and UNIX.
- Travel & telecommuting is required: placed nationwide as needed.
- Will also accept any suitable combination of education, training or work experience.
Interested applicants, please mail resume to Sarah Nabi, HR Manager, Intigrow, 2760 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suite D, Duluth, GA 30097. MUST REF Job#207