Under the supervision of a pharmacist, as the pharmacy technician, fill prescription orders accurately and efficiently.
- Fill medication orders accurately and efficiently using the in-house system.
- Accurate counting of medications utilizing a manual process as well as Kirby counters.
- Assist the pharmacist with scanning and labeling of special program medication orders in the bulk area.
- Review order for special instructions such as safety caps and include appropriate paperwork and supplies with each order.
- Adhere to Pharmacy Tech protocol and sign off that guidelines are understood (yearly) Perform ancillary duties to support all Fulfillment functions. Replenish stock and perform cleaning and maintenance for all pill counting equipment.As a pharmacy technician, you should possess high levels of reliability, professionalism, customer focus, problem solving, and team orientation must be exhibited to ensure success in this position.
Additional responsible for the tasks associated with the management of inventory at the facility. Specific tasks would include, but are not limited to, purchasing, and receiving of inventory, tracking and reconciliation of inventory balances, replenishment tasks, put away, cycle counting, return product management, B/O and days’ supply monitoring and selection of product and supplies under the direction of the supervisor. Managing return goods according to standard operating procedures while also monitoring product trends and shortages to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained, as well as removing short dated or expired product from active inventory, filling inventory, and SOX documentation.
This role also ensures the pharmacy pick and pack stations are properly stocked and maintained with medication and supplies, place approved orders for shipping supplies, assist in maintaining dispensing and back stock refrigerators in a well-organized manner, and to assist in receiving, posting, put-away, and cycle counting functions.
Assist in the packing orders /shipping area when necessary or day to day basis.
|Qualification||CVS Caremark Requirements|
Prior CVS/Aetna work experience?
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED Required
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required.
Onsite as needed